- Step 1: Download the Upgrade Tool. This updater tool program is needed to install any firmware files to any of our devices. This program only works on Windows devices. Download here.
- Step 2: The program downloaded in Step 1 is an .EXE file which is downloaded as a .ZIP file. The .EXE will need to be extracted from the .ZIP before it can be installed onto a computer. This can be done by either right clicking on the .ZIP and selecting Extract or you can open the .ZIP and drag the .EXE onto your desktop.
- Step 3: Once extracted, the .EXE can be opened and the program and be installed. Double click on the upgrade tool file to install. Alternatively you can download the .EXE file directly but please note that if you have any anti virus programs set up on your computer, complications may arise. Direct .EXE download here.
- Step 4: Select your desired firmware update below. DO NOT install any firmware that was not designed for your device otherwise the device will malfunction. Firmware files will also be downloaded as a .FIRMWARE file that will only function with the upgrade tool.
- Step 5: Remove any battery (or batteries) from the device you want to update. Insert a data cable into the micro USB port while holding down the fire button. “Download Mode” will be shown on the screen of the device.
- Step 6: Once the device is in “Download Mode”, open the ASMODUS upgrade tool if it is not already opened. Click “Connect” to connect the device to the tool. The greyed out box to the left of the “Connect” button will turn green if you are successfully connected. Once you are connected, select the .FIRMWARE file by clicking the “File” button. Once the file has been set, click “Upgrade” to install the firmware.
- Step 7: The updating progress will show as a percentage bar on the bottom of the upgrade tool. Once you reach 100%, you will see “Update Complete!” on the upgrade tool and the device will show “Update OK”. Click “OK” on the tool and your firmware will now be successfully installed.
User Interface has been dramatically simplified, replacing the RPM interface. Offers an optional stealth mode which conserves battery life by allowing the device to run with the screen off.
RPM Interface – Fixed a glitch with the fire button light not turning off on some devices as well as lowering battery consumption while the device is idle.
RPM Interface – Fixed a glitch with the flashlight.
Added the ability to “press the screen 3 times” to unlock and “clicking the fire button 3 times” to lock the device. This unlocking feature needs to be enabled by entering the menu and selecting the lock option and selected it before it is active. We’ve also added display of firing modes Soft (S), Normal (N), and Hard (H) as well as a lock icon to the screen. This firmware also asks the user if the batteries are married while powering on. TFR has been removed from this firmware simply because we added so many features to this version that the chip ran out of usable memory.
Hides the true value of the resistance that is read. When an atomizer is read, it will ask if it is a new atomizer and once you select “YES”, the resistance will lock to the device. We do not recommend this firmware file as it hides the true value of the resistance of your atomizer, but if you are using stainless steel wires, (which resistances naturally fluctucate drastically based on heat) then this firmware is for you.
Retains the “real time” resistance reading but increases the speed of the chip.
Updates the TFR and TCR of the device.
Retains the option to set how to unlock the device but also imroves the speed of switching firing modes and overall performance.
Provides the option to unlock the device with 3 touches of the screen in quick succession and its new programming boosts battery life by reducing the amount of energy consumed by the device.
Stock firmware for the Minikin Boost. Reverts the device back to its original factory settings.
Allows the user to change the color of the screen.
Product Manuals (Devices)
Minikin 2 180W Mod (English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)
Minikin 155W Boost Mod (English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)
Minikin Reborn 168W Mod (English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)
Colossal 80W Mod (English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)
Lustro 200W Mod (English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)
Amighty 100W Mod (English, Chinese, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)
Product Manuals (Stabilized Wood Devices)
Spruzza 80W Mod (English, German, Russian, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Arabic)